EYEMAGINE is an eCommerce innovator. Our certified developers are experts in their respective fields, and our team has extensive backgrounds working with some of the largest brands in the world. We live and breathe technology, and innovation is the heart of our operation. Our saying is, "If you can EYEMAGINE it, we can build it”.
What You Will Do
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Documentation of server architecture
- Assist with custom development of our support portal (HTML, CSS, PHP, REST API)
- Management of Code repo & version control
- Learn Magento, Servers, eCommerce, ticket system customization, SDLC etc.
What You Need to Succeed
- A deep interest in web and software development.
- Persistence, motivation and strong problem solving ability.
- Be a 3rd or 4th year CS student (or similar).
- A great sense of teamwork and humor.
- Some knowledge of LAMP development.
What You Will Get
- Excellent real-world development experience on a part-time basis.
- Course credit is an option if you are enrolled in the appropriate course.
- A competitive hourly wage.
- Unlimited entry into the lunch time ping pong tournament.
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.