Trying to master Magento? Watch this collection of 11 Magento training videos to learn the ins-and-outs of this highly-scalable, open-source eCommerce platform, from how to create coupons to how to set up an abandoned cart email reminder. (And stay tuned for the Magento Training Video Series - Part Two!)
Magento Training Videos
1. How To Create a Coupon with Limited Use Restrictions
Create and customize your own coupons! You can easily control their expiration dates and discount amounts.
2. How to Create a Customer from Admin
You can add a customer to the account through the "manage customers" link located under the "customers" tab. Information about the client can be entered and stored this way.
3. How to Create a Customer Segment Based on High-Net-Worth Customers in Magento
Learn how to segment and analyze your customers based on different qualifiers, such as high spending amount in this Magento training video.
4. How to View a Customers Shopping Cart and Place an Order in Magento Enterprise
You can view your customers shopping carts one-by-one by searching for their email. You can then fill out their information and place an order.
5. How to Create a Catalog Event Timer
Creating a catalog event timer is now easier than ever. You can schedule a sale in advance, or start it off right away. A sale countdown will then be featured on your product's page.
6. How to Return a Shipped Order
In this Magento training video you will learn how to authorize and approve a returned product. This covers both pre-shipment and post-shipment.
7. How to Export a Unique Single Use Coupon Code
Generate coupon codes and export them as a .CSV file.
8. How To Place an Order from the Admin Interface
Learn how to place an order as an administrator in this Magento training video.
9. How to Set-Up Automatic Abandoned Cart Email Reminder
Set up email reminders for customers that have abandoned their cart for seven days. You can detail it even further and set up email requirements.
10. How to Create a Members-Only Sales Event
Learn how to create a sales event that's exclusive to loyal customers in this Magento training video. Members must be signed in to have discounts applied.
11. How to Make a Buy-One-Get-One-Free (BOGO) Promotion
Add a buy-one-get-one free promotion to your website. You can also customize the product amounts and other factors.
Watch each of these Magento training videos and you'll be well on your way to becoming proficient at using Magento. If you still need some extra help understanding this advanced eCommerce platform, reach out to one of our Magento specialists today. Our team is standing by to assist you.