Solution Implementation Specialist
EYEMAGINE is seeking a Solution Implementation Specialist for the Managed Services Department. The ideal candidate would be decisive while maintaining excellent customer service and interaction skills, while able to gracefully coordinate and schedule the troubleshooting tasks of critical site errors, plus make strategic business recommendations designed to achieve client business goals. This candidate would be a proactive technical resource wearing multiple hats, yet maintaining Zen like composure in a sometimes high-pressure environment. If this describes you, we are excited to hear from you! Please call (949) 667-3714 right away!
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple Magento projects.
- Coordinate a team consisting of designers, developers, business analysts, quality assurance and others to ensure that appropriate resources are assigned.
- Research eCommerce solutions and oversee technical implementation.
- Identify and address risk factors, changes in scope, and external dependencies, and implement innovative solutions to keep the projects moving forward.
- Liaison and advocate for clients, keeping them up-to-date regarding project status, including information related to activities, deliverables, accomplishments, and budget.
- Organize & Planning - Able to organize and schedule people and tasks to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability.
- Analytical Problem Solving – Able to quickly assess problems and use a systematic approach to analyze data, evaluate and implement solution.
- Commitment to Task - Ability to multi task with precise attention to detail and following through to completion.
- Superior Communication Abilities - Able to communicate technical concepts to technical & non-technical persons.
- Team Building - Able to work with a close-knit group of designers, developers, QA team members.
- Goal Setting – Able to work with clients to define realistic goals and with resources to execute.
- BA/BS degree in a STEM discipline
- 2+ years experience in Project Management
- Experience in a high technology environment or eCommerce a plus
- Familiarity with web related programming and concepts in a LAMP environment (html, CSS, PHP, MySQL).
- Magento Solution Specialist Certification a major plus
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.