EYEMAGINE is looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our Marketing Department. EYEMAGINE is a full-service marekting agency, we are looking for candidates who have demostrated knowledge in:
- inbound marketing
- account based marketing
- influencer marketing
- outbound marketing
- demand generation
- nurturing/lead management
The ideal candidate will be a creative and detail oriented person, who enjoys setting goals, seeing them through to completion, loves learning new technologies and wants to be part of a fun and energetic team. If this describes you, we are excited to hear from you!
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Help identify marketing opportunities/strategies
- Maintain Project Management Software and for internal assignments and client transparency of project work and deliverable dates.
- Implement marketing strategy into functional actionable programs.
- Follow and Manage client social media presence on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus to grow engagement and community on behalf of our clients.
- Work with Marketing Technologist to optimize HubSpot Platform and implement lead scoring, workflows, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop your command of HubSpot, Relationship Commerce and eCommerce marketing strategies.
- Manage and update customer workbooks for monthly presentation to clients, including key performance indicators against baselines and benchmarks.
- Look for opportunities to optimize campaign and team performance.
- Manage marketing deliverable production with strategists, designers, content writers, development, technologists and outside service providers to provide client deliverables on time and on budget.
- Forecast resource allocation to manage marketing services production schedule.
- Help improve and scale the Marketing Services process.
- Train Marketing Associates on how to implement rCommerce and eCommerce methodology and sales & marketing best practices.
- Commitment to Task: Able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency; willing to commit to long hours of work and make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
- Creativity: Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner.
- Organization & Planning: Able to organize or schedule people or tasks; to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability.
- Versatility: Able to modify one’s own behavioral style to respond to the needs of others while maintaining one’s own objectives and sense of dignity.
- Written Communication: Able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related field
- 3 years of hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- 3 years of experience with CRM tools
- HubSpot experience is preferred
- HubSpot Academy Certifications a plus
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.