Marketing Account Manager
EYEMAGINE is looking for an Inbound Marketing Account Manager to join our team! This candidate should be creative and detail oriented person, who enjoys setting goals, seeing them through to completion, loves learning new technologies and wants to be part of a fun and energetic team. If this describes you, we are excited to hear from you!
- Provide client-ready, detailed presentation of and recommendations for improvement of SEO, Social Media, content and other aspects of inbound marketing.
- Recommend creative strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives for clients.
- Obtain approvals and assets from client necessary for the Inbound Marketing team to execute client campaigns and deliverables.
- Provide Inbound Marketing team with clients’ requirements for client marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and run routine client meetings and status calls with clients.
- Optimize campaign performance to meet and/or exceed client goals.
- Adjust inbound marketing tactics in order to achieve client goals, while following the scope of work agreement.
- Manage simultaneous Inbound Marketing Department accounts for multiple clients. Ensure client deliverables and expectations are met. Ensure scope of work is fulfilled for each client.
- Report client deliverable, goal, results, budget and satisfaction status to manager.
- As main point of contact with clients manage and improve client relationships, expectations, schedules, due dates and deliverables.
- Translate client business objectives and goals into executable, production-ready deliverables with the inbound marketing team.
- Train new staff in Inbound Marketing Department.
- Supervise Inbound Marketing Specialists, Associates and Interns within the same project, and provide strategy consultation department wide.
- Seek opportunities for updating internal processes to improve client relations, results, as well as project efficiency and profitability
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related field
- 3 years of hands-on digital marketing experience with one of the marketing automation tools (HubSpot/Eloqua/Marketo)
- 3 years of experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, etc.)
- HubSpot experience is preferred
- HubSpot Academy Certifications (Inbound, HubSpot and COS Designer) a plus
- Strategic consulting skills/experience
- Project management skills/experience
- Account management skills/experience
- Excellent interpersonal, spoken and written communication skills
- Willing to learn new systems, tools and concepts
- Eagerness to express, create and recommend new ideas
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Google Adwords Certification a plus
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.