EYEMAGINE is looking for an experienced digital designer with experience in UX/UI. If you are creative, love translating ideas into compelling visual stories we want to speak with you. The perfect candidate will love interacting with a highly skilled and motivated staff, will have great communication skills, and versatile enough to create compelling infographics, eBooks, and printed collateral.
- Implement best practices for website design, user experience, and user interface.
- Create website informational architecture, wireframes and design elements in accordance with discovery and best practices.
- Translate needs from marketing teammates into functional, high-converting designs for email templates, call-to-action button and banners, blogs, infographics, eBooks, white papers, social media posts and landing pages.
- Provide client-ready designs, graphics and creative recommendations, for improvement of client websites, social media, landing pages, content and other aspects of inbound marketing.
- Follow and manage design presence on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus and other networks to grow engagement and community on behalf of our clients’ brands.
- Leverage your command of web and production design, and your exceptional creativity to brainstorm and execute on the production of brilliant graphics.
- Produce designs based on clients’ brand image and target demographic.
- Creativity - Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner.
- Spoken Communication - Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive manner.
- Commitment to Task - Able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency; willing to commit to long hours of work and make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
- Versatility - Able to modify one’s own behavioral style to respond to the needs of others while maintaining one’s own objectives and sense of dignity.
- Branding - Ability to create branding guidlelines, logos, and communicate rationale and best practices to Customers
- Degree in a Computer Science, Graphic Design, or commensurate experience.
- 3+ years experience with web and UX/UI design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- Excellent understanding of design principles: Typography, color choices, space, etc.
- Proficient in web and responsive design principles.
We are looking to hire immediately, so if you feel you meet these qualifications, please apply with your resume by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.