Project Manager Intern
EYEMAGINE is an eCommerce innovator. Our U.S.-based developers are experts in their respective fields, and our team has extensive backgrounds working with some of the largest brands in the world. We live and breathe technology, and innovation is the heart of our operation. Our saying is, "If you can EYEMAGINE it, we can build it”.
- Learn to execute complex projects/programs from inception to deployment.
- Learn resource capacity planning, budgeting and scheduling for project implementation.
- Learn strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Help solve stated business problems in a timely manner, according to client expectations.
- Use established project management methodologies/tools to develop and execute project plans including work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths, project scope.
- Assist with project status meetings, preparing project status reports and keeping management and other stakeholders informed of project status and related issues
- Clear and timely communication.
- Ability to identify, communicate any potential issues that will cause delays to schedule and/or profitability of the project.
What You Need to Succeed
- An interest in web and software development.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A commitment to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Love for goal planning and achieving those goals.
- Decision and problem solving skills.
- A natural, positive attitude with a desire to build partnerships.
What You Will Get
- Excellent hands-on project management experience on a part-time basis.
- Course credit is an option if you are enrolled in the appropriate course.
- A competitive hourly wage.
- Unlimited entry into the lunch time ping pong tournament.
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.