Inbound Marketing Consultant
EYEMAGINE is looking for an Inbound Marketing Consultant to join our team. This candidate should be creative and detail oriented person, who enjoys setting goals, seeing them through to completion, loves learning new technologies and wants to be part of a fun and energetic team.
- Perform inbound marketing discovery, consultation and follow-up to win new inbound marketing accounts
- Identify and build networking relationships
- Generate leads
- Meet with qualified prospects and existing/former clients to generate additional revenue
- Draft proposals, agreements, and contracts for inbound marketing services
- Update and maintain accurate information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Work with other members of the Sales & Marketing Department
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discover and explore opportunities
- Close new business deals by coordinating, developing, and negotiating contract requirements; integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Analyze client campaigns for success and effectiveness
- Manage a wide range of tasks, including organic optimization, paid and unpaid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, social media, etc. without supervision to improve campaign performance by growing traffic, leads, contacts, and customers
- Provide inbound marketing strategy, support and recommendation for existing inbound marketing accounts to the team and clients
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in existing inbound marketing accounts
- Provide clear and timely communication with clients and internal team members
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through conference calls and presentations
- Research, understand, and implement industry best practices for inbound marketing services
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Coping: Able to maintain a mature problem solving attitude while dealing with interpersonal conflict, hazardous conditions, personal rejection, hostility, or time demands.
- Tolerance of Ambiguity: Able to withhold actions or speech in the absence of important information; deal with unresolved solutions, frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Analytical Problem Solving: Able to use a systematic approach in solving problems through analysis of problem and evaluation of alternate solutions; use logic, mathematics, or other problem solving tools in data analysis or in generating solutions.
- Commitment to Task: Able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency; willing to commit to long hours of work and make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
- Organization & Planning: Able to organize or schedule people or tasks; to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability.
- Creativity: Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related field
- 3 years of hands-on experience with marketing automation tools.
- 3 years of experience with CRM tools
- HubSpot Academy Certifications - Inbound and HubSpot
- HubSpot Academy Certifications a plus
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Google Adwords Certification a plus
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.