Digital Marketing Designer
EYEMAGINE is looking for a digital marketing designer to join our Inbound Marketing Department. This candidate should be creative and detail oriented person, who enjoys setting goals, seeing them through to completion, loves learning new technologies and wants to be part of a fun and energetic team. If this describes you, we are excited to hear from you! Please call 949.667.3714 right away!
- Translate needs from marketing teammates into functional, high-converting designs for email templates, call-to-action button and banners, blogs, infographics, ebooks and whitepapers, social media posts and landing pages.
- Provide client-ready designs, graphics and creative recommendations for improvement of client websites, social media, landing pages, content and other aspects of inbound marketing
- Manage design presence on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus and other networks to grow engagement and community on behalf of our clients’ brands
- Coping- Able to maintain a mature problem solving attitude while dealing with interpersonal conflict, hazardous conditions, personal rejection, hostility, or time demands.
- Creativity- Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner.
- Spoken Communication- Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well.
- Commitment to Task- Able to start and persist with specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency; willing to commit to long hours of work and make personal sacrifice in order to reach goals.
- Versatility- Able to modify one’s own behavioral style to respond to the needs of others while maintaining one’s own objectives and sense of dignity.
- Skilled in CSS, HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Design Suite
- Understand design from a marketing standpoint
- Work creatively within project-based constraints
- HubSpot Academy COS Design Certification a plus
- Willing to learn new systems, tools and concepts
Please apply with your resume by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the subject. Thank you for your interest in EYEMAGINE.